701 Parlette Court, Wapakoneta OH 45895 419-738-3011
IMPORTANT CHANGES WHEN FILING YOUR 2016 CITY INCOME TAX RETURN MANDATORY FILING FOR ALL CITIES:
- ALL residents – 18 years and older MUST file a local income tax return. All Municipalities are “Mandatory Filing”, even if you don’t work! (Retired Taxpayers that have no Earned Income and have registered with the Tax Office as being retired – need not file a return.
- All individual and business returns are due April 18, 2017. Business returns with a F/Y ending date are due the 15th of the fourth month following the year end date.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE SIGNED.
- A $25.00 per month late fee, up to 6 months or $150.00 will be added to any late filed returns (even if no tax is due).
- Late returns with balances due will be charged 15% penalty plus 5% per annum (.45 per month) until balance is paid in full. LATE FEE MUST BE CHARGED PER HOUSE BILL 5.
- Page 1 of your federal 1040 return MUST be attached along with all W-2’s and 1099’s.
The City of Wapakoneta is seeking a Laborer #1 for the Public Works Department. Job descriptions and applications are available here or at 701 Parlette Court, Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. Deadline to apply is February 10, 2017.
See us on Facebook for useful, informational & fun updates about our great city!
- Application for employment for the City of Wapakoneta: Application for Employment