WaterPark opening day will be Sunday May 25th 2014.
106 Hamilton Road
Wapakoneta OH 45895
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday Noon to 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday Noon to 6:00 pm
Adult Swim (Ages 18+ only):
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 am to Noon
Family Morning (children with adults):
Wednesday 11:00 am to Noon
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to Noon
Tuesday 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Daily Pass--Adult (age 18 and over) $6.00
Daily Pass--Youth (3-17) $5.00
Daily Pass--Toddler (0-2) $2.00
Family Season Pass $125.00 for 4 persons ($20 each additional)
Individual Season Pass $55.00 for adults; $40 for children (0-17)
A family is defined as adult parents or guardians and children under the age of 18 who reside in the same household. Grandparents whose grandchildren reside with them- temporarily or permanently- may include them in a family membership. No more than two adults- persons 18 or older- can be included in a familty membership. Babysitters may not be added to a family membership. The above rate covers up to four people. Thereafter, each family member added to the pass will cost an additional $20. Fraudulent information provided on the membership application may cause the pass to be revoked without reimbursment.
Please bring your season pass with you on every visit to the pool!
The Wapakoneta Waterpark is a family-friendly facility. While your tattoos and your speech may express your personality, some images or words may be offensive to others. If we cannot come to an agreement about covering tattoos or using appropriate language, you may be asked to leave the park. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Rain and Thunderstorms: The WaterPark will remain open unless thunder is heard or lightning seen. If either are noted, the pools and decks will be cleared, with a 30-minute break from the last thunder or lightning.
- Tornado Watch: WaterPark staff will notify patrons should a tornado watch take effect (i.e., conditions are favorable for a tornado.)
- Tornado Warning: The WaterPark staff will notify patrons should a tornado warning take effect. For the latter, patrons and staff will seek shelter in the changing rooms.
Closing the WaterPark:
In addition to the weather-related closings described above, the WaterPark will close when fewer than 25 patrons are present or if the air temperature is 65 degrees or less.
The Wapakoneta WaterPark supports team swimming. It will be closed as follows to allow the Wapakoneta Wahoos to host swim meets:
- Monday, June 10 at 4:30 pm
- Thursday June 13 at 4:30 pm
- Monday June 17 at 4:30 pm
- Monday June 24 at 4:30 pm
WaterPark membership applications are available at the Wapakoneta Police Department at City Hall or download one here