Wapakoneta City Council and Council Minutes
City Council meets on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:30 pm at Wapakoneta City Hall located at 701 Parlette Court.
- Council President - Steve Henderson (R)
- 1st Ward Council - James R. Neumeier (D)
- 2nd Ward Council - Daniel Lee (R)
- 3rd Ward Council - Bonnie Wurst (I)
- 4th Ward Council - Chad Doll (R)
- Council At Large - Dan Graf (R)
- Council At Large - Randy Fisher (D)
- Council At Large - Rachel Barber (I)
- Council Clerk - Terry McDonald
Streets, Sidewalks & Alleys:
Lands, Buildings & Building Code:
Communications & Rules:
Volunteer Firefighters Dependants Fund:
President Pro Tem:
Utilities and Computers:
Parks & Recreation:
Health & Safety:
WAEDC Board Members:
WAJRSCIC City Representatives
Privilege of the Floor Request
A. Contact with the Clerk of Council either by phone or by letter prior to 4:30 PM on the Monday of a regular meeting of Council.
B. Presenting to the Clerk of Council prior to the meeting a form (available from Clerk by request) showing the name and address of the person wishing to speak and the subject matter of his presentation.
Council Clerk Terry McDonald may be reached by:
Those receiving Privilege of the Floor will be permitted to speak only on matters which are on the agenda for that meeting. The speaker shall make his remarks from the speaker's stand. There will be no time limit for speaking, but the President of Council will have the authority to limit a speaker or speakers, should the need arise.