The City of Wapakoneta plans to create a new grant program targeted at helping local small businesses and non-profits impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic.
To qualify for the grant program, businesses must:
• Be locally owned and operated in the City of Wapakoneta
• Demonstrate a negative impact and revenue loss as a result of COVID-19
• Have fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees
• Be current on all state, federal and local taxes
• Annual gross receipts of less than $2,000,000 Small business grant applications are available starting September 21, 2020 and must be submitted by September 28, 2020 by 4:00 p.m.
Return completed applications to 701 Parlette Court Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895.
Please click HERE for the application/guidelines.