An overflow occurred 5/16/19 at the Hamilton CSO site. Per the notification plan I have included the following:
- The body of water receiving the discharge: Auglaize River
- Which CSO is discharging and the potentially impacted public access area: Site 004 Hamilton Street Bridge CSO
- Date and time the discharge started and stopped if the event has ended: Start 5/16/19 approximately 12:33 pm ended 5/17/19 at 9:10 am
- Who the CSO permittee was in contact with: Curtis Anderson, Auglaize Health Department and Floyd Gregg SSD City of Wapakoneta
- The measured or estimated volume of the discharge: 5.574 MG
- The approximate time the discharge ended: 9:10 am
Per CSO notification this has been notified within 24 hrs of the event and will be posted on the City’s website. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the office during regular business hours.